- March 5 (Sun) to 10 (Fri), 2017
- Meeting Place
- Nara Kasugano International Forum (IRAKA), Nara, Japan
- Official Hotel
- Nikko Hotel Nara
The IBA 2017 Meeting will be held from March 5 to 10 in Nara, Japan, at Nara Kasugano International Forum (IRAKA). The organizing committee cordially invites you to present your recent work in this coming event.
Nara Kasugano International Forum (IRAKA).
In this meeting will be highlighted materials such as cathodes, anodes, electrolytes, and their interfacial issues for advanced lithium-ion batteries (LIBs) and beyond LIBs. Of course, communications on all present issues on batteries are welcome, which include:
- New electrode and electrolyte materials, new electrode designs, new concepts and new chemistries for improved energy densities, safety and reduced cost.
- In-situ and operando characterization of transport and degradation mechanisms of materials, interfaces and devices.
- Modeling of battery materials, electrodes, and systems.
- System design for micro-devices, electronic devices, electrified transportation as well as stationary applications for renewable energies.
The program features plenary lectures, keynote lectures and invited talks, who are invited by the International Scientific Committee. Poster presentations are solicited from ordinary participants on the web. Poster sessions will be scheduled every day from Monday to Thursday and all posters will stay displayed during the whole week.
Daibutsu, Tōdaiji Temple (The World Cultural Heritage).